Core Areas of Practice
Service Contract Law
Laura Sinzger-Wegerhoff is a specialized attorney in labor law and advises companies as well as executives (executive board members, managing directors, Prokuristen (persons vested with general commercial power of representation) and executive employees) as well as employees on all questions of labor and service contract law. She represents our clients nationwide in labor courts of all instances as well as with authorities and in out-of-court proceedings.
In addition to litigating, core areas of her practice are providing ongoing advice to companies on all labor law issues, drafting employment and termination agreements and advising them on and representing them in questions concerning employees' representation, co-determination and collective bargaining law. In addition, she provides comprehensive advice to companies on compliance issues.
In the course of company sales, Mrs. Sinzger-Wegerhoff carries out labor law due diligence procedures, takes on to provide legal support on restructuring and assignments abroad and advises on social security issues (compulsory insurance, disguised employment, quasi-subordinate (parasubordinate) employment).
Moreover, Laura Sinzger-Wegerhoff is a trained mediator. She performs internal mediations in disputes between employees and employers or within or between departments of a company.
- born in Cologne
- Legal Studies at the University of Passau
- One year studies abroad at the University of Odessa/Ukraine
- Postgraduate studies at the German University of Administrative Sciences, Speyer
- Legal clerkship in Bavaria with a focus on labor and social welfare law
- Specialized foreign language training in English and Russian
- Specialized attorney in labor law
Languages of Correspondence
German, English, Russian
- Arbeitskreis der Fachanwälte Arbeitsrecht in Niederbayern e. V. (AKFA)
(Working group of specialized attorneys in labor law in Lower Bavaria Association)
- Juristische Gesellschaft Ostbayern e. V.
(Law Society of Eastern Bavaria)
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV)
(German Bar Association)
- Anwaltverein Passau e. V.
(Passau Bar Association)