Core Areas of Practice
Commercial & Corporate Law
Intellectual Property Law
The law relating to corporate succession
Tax and law and criminal law relating to tax offences
Martin Singer assists our clients in all phases of entrepreneurial activity from company foundation to succession planning. This also includes advice on restructuring issues such as changes of legal form, de-mergers and mergers as well as in the area of company sales and purchases (share & asset deals), IPOs and takeover proceedings. His advice begins with the legal analysis of the investment and includes both the industry-specific legal due diligence as well as drafting and negotiating the required set of contracts.
In matters of corporate succession, Martin Sinzger provides support by laying out options for arrangements under inheritance, family and corporate law.
Moreover, Martin Sinzger advises managing directors of German Limited Liability Companies, executive board members, supervisory board members and shareholders of corporations and partnerships on questions of management or the resolution of shareholder conflicts.
Martin Sinzger represents companies of all legal forms as well as managing directors and board members in disputes before state courts and arbitration tribunals.
Another core area of his practice is tax-optimized structuring under corporate law (e.g. integration into corporate groups, investment contracts, and shareholder agreements) as well as giving advice on commercial law and the law relating to sales and distribution.
Martin Sinzger advises nationwide in cases of tax evasion as well as in tax disputes with the tax authorities.
Moreover, his core competencies include drafting contracts in all areas of commercial law.
In addition to his outstanding knowledge and experience in these core areas of commercial law, Martin Sinzger disposes of wide-ranging knowledge base in civil law. Due to his ability to grasp facts and legal evaluations very quickly, he is a sought-after interlocutor among colleagues when it comes to giving a quick assessment of difficult questions.
- born in Zwiesel
- Public Administration Studies at the Bavarian University of Applied Sciences for State Agents Hof (Department: General Internal Administration - Forestation - )
- Legal Studies at the University of Passau
- Legal Clerkship in Bavaria with a training focus on business.
- Assistant to the chair of Prof. Dr. H. J. Musielak at the University of Passau
- Specialized foreign language training in English and Spanish
- Graduate of the course in tax law for specialized attorneys-at-law
- Graduate of the course in commercial and corporate law for specialized attorneys-at-law
Languages of CorrespondenceGerman, English, Spanish
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Recht und Informatik e. V. (DGRI)
(German Society for Law and Information Technology)
- Juristische Gesellschaft Ostbayern e. V.
(Law Society of Eastern Bavaria)
- rtw medien e. V.
(rtw media association)
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV)
(German Bar Association)
- Anwaltverein Passau e. V.
(Passau Bar Association)